A sleek and classic look in an impact-resistant case – the BGA-150 women’s series combines the elegant features and strength characteristics of the entire Baby-G line. A clear dial with large hour markers and hands – the readability of the analog zone does not raise questions. The digital zone consists of three electronic windows – for the current time, seconds and day of the week. The strap is made in the form of a textured polyurethane, due to which it may seem that it is metal with individual links. Metal inserts resemble rivets on clothes and shoes – this watch fits well with the modern casual style. Features BGA-150 – timer, stopwatch, alarm clock, world clock and calendar.
- Price — 150$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2012
- Module Number — 5595
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BGA-150 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — CR1220 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ very stylish watch
+ superior workmanship and reliability
+ the hands and digital displays are easy to read
+ it’s very versatile as you can wear it to the office or just casually
– the strap length is rather short
BGA-150 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, come new models with attractive floral patterns on their faces.
The base model for this series is the wide-face, simple-design BGA-150. Faces are decorated with designs that incorporate floral patterns and colors that look great on the wrist. Metallic stars in the center of the flowers at 1, 5, and 9 o’clock add sparkling accents to the faces that are a joy to look at.
The elegant flower images and metal stars of these images create timepieces that are femininely stylish.
Official BGA-150 Specs / Features *for base version BGA-150FL-4A
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59’59
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 47.5×42.8×12.8mm
- Total weight : 43g
Recent News about BGA-150
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BGA-150ST-4A and Sakura Inoue
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BGA-150ST-7A and Break dancer Nao Uochi
- [Official] Baby-G BGA-150KT × Hello Kitty Pink Quilt Series Collaboration Model
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-150PG — navy blue and brown accents
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-150FL-4A and Creative Director Risako Masuzawa
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 59’59’; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world (29 time zones).
It has 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm).