- Price — 90$ *average Amazon Price, we may earn commission from purchases
- Year of first Release — 2019
- Module Number — 5607
- Model Range — COUNTDOWN TIMER
- Other Divisions the BA-130 belongs to: *you may find all watches of the division by clicking on the link
- Battery Type — SR726W × 2 (Baby-G Batteries)
Feedback from users *accumulated information from our own comments and emails, forum threads, socials, reviews, etc.
+ light, durable
– watch face too dark
– it is difficult to set the watch up
BA-130 Model Range *may be updated
Official Marketing Focus from Casio
From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, come gorgeous new models for the holiday season.
The base model is the popular big case, mannish BA-130, and brilliantly colored metal face parts create designs that are reminiscent of Christmas tree ornaments. Glittering blue, pink, and yellow faces combine with the elegant matte black finish of the case and band for designs that are casual, yet adult and romantic.
These new models add a touch of cool glittering brilliance to winter street styles.
Official BA-130 Specs / Features *for base version BA-130-1A2
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Button operation tone on/off
- 12/24-hour format
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.3×15.8mm
- Total weight : 45g
Recent News about BA-130
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BA-130CV X RIEHATA 2000s dance scene
- [Baby-G Ana-Digi] BA-130CV — The Dance Mode On Series
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BA-130 and Mai Girl Kanamiw
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BGA-2500 and BA-130 with Rina Miura
- [Live Photos] Baby-G BA-130-1A4 and Dansque! tie-up project
You ask, we answer…
The watch is good for swimming but not for deep diving.
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
It displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
It has 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments).